martes, 1 de noviembre de 2011

What´s going on?

What´s going on in miss Pinkelton´s life. Well first of all crisis rules. Making ends meet has always been a daily struggle but ever since crisis took over, it´s even more challenging.  Thank God I´m creative. Although creativity is not enough right now it definitely helps me getting through these rough times.  In general I´m a pretty positive person but I did discover the gloomy sight of my personality these past years.

It´s ok to be depressed about the decreasing financial sources but it shouldn´t keep us from making art. And luckily for me, it doesn´t. I´m working, I´m inspired and concerning the circumstances I´m pretty happy.

After wishing and hoping for it for years I finally made it to New York. Last summer I participated in a summer residency in School of Visual arts. Wow! what a great experience. I met the most amazing talented people. All chasing their dream of becoming a professional illustrator. Something happened over there. I can´t really put my finger on it but I guess I was ready to receive the feed back I needed to get where I´m going.

The most important message was:  just go on, never stop believing it, and if you really want it, make it happen.  That´s what I´m doing right now. I threw away my insecurity and kicked my ass!

What a great feeling. It´s good as it is and everything that comes with it will be received with wide open arms. I want to be prepared when IT(whatever it may be) knocks on my door.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario